- July 07, 2006
- Access version 5.00 Release Candidate 2 released.
- November 27, 2005
- Access version 5.00 Release Candidate 1 released.
- January 09, 2005
- Access version 5.00 Beta released.
- Access goes 32-bit, using protected mode!
- Ported to DJ Delorie's great DJGPP C++ compiler. Switched from Zephyr's graphics library to the Allegro Game Library for Access' graphics core.
This should solve the many graphics-related problems on modern machines that people kept reporting.
- Many small bug-fixes.
- Please test this release and report any problems you may still have!
- October 06, 2003
- Access version 4.60 released.
- Small but important update from the guys at Zephyr Software:
Video memory was incorrectly detected for some modern
videocards, which rendered Access unusable on systems using
these cards. This is fixed now, Access should run on whatever
modern videocard using VESA mode. Thanks go out to all the
people that reported this problem!
- The rotating CSI logo in Access' main screen is made optional,
it can now be turned on or off(default) in the advanced menu in
Xxsetup, reducing flicker.
- Website location and contact information updated.
- September 11, 2000
- Access version 5.00 Beta will be out in the near future. Please keep coming back if you are
interested in the upcoming release...
To name a few of its features:
If you would like to receive email whenever a new release is due, please send me a message or
fill in the feedback information and make sure you select "Let me know about future menu
- A different graphics library named Allegro is used now, allowing more colors,
better graphics and nice icons.
- Windows icons (.ico) can be added to, and removed from Access' iconlibrary from within Access
- Password support
- June 01, 1999
- Access version 4.54 released.